Enzymatic Hydrolysis of N-protected 2-Hydroxymethylpiperidine Acetates
Keywords:liver acetone powder, 2-hydroxymethylpiperidine, biocatalysis, hydrolysis
Liver acetone powders (LAPs) were used as hydrolase sources to biocatalyze the hydrolysis of N-protected-2-hydroxymethylpiperidine acetates (N-Ts and N-Boc). Different reaction conditions were evaluated, like source of LAP (cat, guinea pig, chicken, dog, sheep, bovine, rat, mouse, pig and rabbit), proportion of cosolvent, type of cosolvent and pH.
2. Sánchez-Sancho, F.; Herrandón, B. Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 1998, 9, 1951-1965.
3. Adger, B.; Dyer, U.; Hutton, G; Woods, M. Tetrahedron Lett. 1996, 37, 6399-6402.
4. Scopes, D.I.C.; Hayes, N.F.; Bays, D.F.; Belton, D.; Brain, J.; Brown, D.S.; Judd, D.B.; McElroy, A.B.; Meerholz, C.A.; Naylos, A.; Hayes, A.G.; Sheehan, M.J.; Birch, P.J.; Tyers, M.B. J. Med. Chem. 1992, 35, 490-501.
5. a) Wasserman, H.H.; Rotello, V.M. J. Org. Chem. 1989, 54, 2785-2786. b) Che, S.H.; Horvath, R.F.; Joglar, J.; Fischer, M.J.; Danishefsky S.J. J. Org. Chem. 1991, 56, 5834-5845.
6. Bora, U.; Saikia, C. J.; Chetia, A.; Mishra, A. K.; Kumar, B.S.D.; Boruah, R.C. Tetrahedron Lett. 2003, 44, 9099-9102.
7. Basavaiah, D. Arkivoc 2001, 70-82.
8. Solís, A.; García, S.; Pérez, H.I.; Manjarrez, N.; Luna, H. Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 2008, 19, 549-553.
9. Shen, Z.; Lu, X.; Lei, A. Tetrahedron 2006, 62, 9237–9246.
10. Solís, A.; Pérez, H.I.; Manjarrez, N.; Luna, H.; Aquino, F; Nava, A. Rev. Mex. Cien. Farm. 2006, 37, 23-28.
11. Molander, G.A.; Romero, J. Tetrahedron 2005, 61, 2631–2643.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.